Love Ibiza uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
- To make shopping at Love Ibiza as pleasant as possible, we store your personal information and information regarding your order and the use of our services with your permission. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your e-mail address to inform you via our newsletter about new products, offers and promotions. We send a newsletter once a week. If you no longer wish to receive this, you have the right to unsubscribe via the newsletter or via the newsletter link on the homepage of our website.
- We share your data with third parties, such as Facebook and Instagram. Through these channels we keep our customers informed about our products.
- The retention period of your data has no end date, but we will not keep it longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- If you place an order with Love Ibiza, we will store your data on a Secure Server, if desired. You can provide a username and password so that your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter them for every new order
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
Love Ibiza does not sell your data
Love Ibiza will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or the General Terms and Conditions of Love Ibiza, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service will help you if you need information about your data or if you want to change it.